Retro Design NYC is a boutique interior design service firm that specializes in high end residential projects, offices, and showrooms.
The mission of Retro Design NYC is to create interiors that are timeless, sophisticated and comfortable and functional spaces with innovative solutions and provide services that meet client needs.
Istanbul based interior design company Retro Dekorasyon has formed in 2001, by an Award Winner Interior Designer Feray Alpay and when her designs rapidly announced the name in the design world, she has founded a sister design company Retro Design LLC, in New York 2017.
Trained as an Interior Designer in Istanbul/Turkey, Feray has developed a passion for design from different eras, origins, cultures, and styles. Istanbul is an endless source of inspiration for interior design with the cultural richness it has. This source of the mingling of the cultures is reflected in her designs as a balance of elegance, sophistication, and quality.
Feray’s affinity for, classical forms and close attention to detail, quality, and functionality permeate sophisticated living environments.
Often her projects are where the clients are looking for a complete luxury experience while also increasing the value of their new homes through capital improvements.
Feray’s clients value her collaborative approach, her ability to translate her client’s lifestyle and aesthetic into their perfect home or space.
The projects of Retro Design NYC have taken Feray from coast to coast with clients in the Hamptons, Brooklyn, Paris, Turkish Coast, and throughout New York City and Istanbul.
If you want to be one of our happy clients, get in touch with us.
No matter the size of the project, the goal is always the same: to make your personal style shine.
Schedule a consultation to discuss your project details and your exact needs, deadlines and budget.
Our Interior Design Services:
- Initial property analysis and onsite consultation (review scope of work and client’s preferences)
- Preliminary space planning and lighting layout options
- Preliminary kitchen and bathroom design concepts
- Outdoor Living Spaces Design
- Preliminary design schemes and furniture layouts
- Furniture, lighting, and accessory selection
- Custom built-in designs, closets, and furniture
- Color, finish, and material selection
- 3D computer renderings
- Selection of qualified contractors (painters, upholsters, cabinet makers, etc)
- Purchase and management of all merchandise
- Project coordination & final installation